- I've just upgraded to 1.7.1 and now my frontend (nextjs 13.3) returns 404 pages for all routes that used to work.
- @jmikrut — What has changed that would cause this breaking change??
- I use payload's api in getServerSideProps
- Seems that fetch requests are still working (my header / footer is populated with correct data) but all page routes return 404 now 😢
- However one of my static pages that uses tanstack query (and subsequently restAPI) no longer works either. Returns undefined for the
- I don't have locales set
- Reverting to 1.6.32 all routes/everything works as expected again
- Looking at the changelog I don't see any mentions of BREAKING CHANGE, so wondering where I should look to understand how to fix this... Looking forward to advice.
Frontend next page routes return 404 since upgrading to 1.7.1
Frontend nextjs page routes return 404 since upgrading to 1.7.1
Hey Jake - Just wanted to let you know this is on our radar. We'll try to get you some answers shortly. Hold tight.
Hey Jake - marking this one as answered. I heard you and Dan resolved this directly and found it came down to an error in your config. Let us know if you need anything else, we’re around!
Thank @zubricks — sorry, I should've closed this.